Welcome to the Country …
Westside Alamo Farmhouse that backs to the Iron Horse Trail ~
Great location with a premium .55-acre lot offering so many possibilities!
- Open concept floor plan features 3977 square feet of easy living space with 6 bedrooms plus a bonus room, 3.5 baths and includes a spacious kitchen/ family room combo, formal living room and formal dining room. Plenty of space for entertaining and every day living.
- Updated gourmet kitchen with granite slab countertops, custom stone backsplash and Viking stainless appliances including double ovens, 6-burner gas cooktop with grill, dishwasher, refrigerator, compactor and warming drawer.
- Large island with seating plus ample room for a dining table in front of the sliders leading to the inviting deck.
- Kitchen flows beautifully into the oversized family room with built-in desk and floor to ceiling rock fireplace.
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout the main living areas.
- The Bonus Room is perfect for a game room, movie room or home office with built-in cabinets and wood burning fireplace.
- Interior has been newly painted including all walls, ceilings, trim and doors throughout.
- Designer light fixtures in the entry, dining room and kitchen and family room.
- Master Suite on the lower level offers privacy and leads to the back yard. Features fireplace, walk-in closet, office space plus a bedroom ideal for a nursery or workout room.
- Three of the secondary bedrooms are located on the second floor with two bathrooms – great set up for kids.
- Extensive millwork throughout including casings and crown molding.
- Exterior has been completely painted and exudes curb appeal ~ situated on a coveted street in Alamo.
- The property is zoned for two horses and includes a barn with four stalls, feed room and ranch rail fence around the arena.
- The property has plenty of room for many things!
- Two car garage plus storage shed plus space for RV parking.
- Top rated Walnut Creek School District.
- Convenient location to 680 for easy commute and access to shopping and restaurants in Walnut Creek, Alamo and Danville.
- If you are looking for a bit of a country feel yet close to everything – this is it!